Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sunday Stamps # 71



For Sunday Stamps #71, I suggest that you share stamps that came in the mail this week (or last week, if you stopped your mail for any reason).  Daily, everyday stamps.

What I am sharing is an everyday issue of a Forever stamp from the USA.  These come in sheets and on rolls.  It is the stamp people put on the envelope for paying their bills (if they are not paying bills on-line).

Below it is a stamp I received on a Postcrossing postcard from the Netherlands.  I have seen it quite a few times, so it must be a standard issue for international postage.

Theme for next week:  Maps on stamps, a theme suggested by Helen.  I finally have one to share!!

Viridian

8 comments:

Postcardy said...

I don't think I've actually seen that U.S. stamp before, but the Netherlands one looks familiar.

VioletSky said...

Yes, I have several of the Dutch stamps, too.

Sreisaat said...

I get a lot of postcards with that US stamp but never had the Dutch stamp.


Postcards Crossing

Bob Scotney said...

I have shown some Forever stamps today but I don't have the one you've shown.
Viridian - please check out my Creative Chaos post for a mention and an award.

Joy said...

Never seen the Dutch one must because we get the European postage rate which is a bicycle with the worlds as wheels. I like that.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I have several of the US stamps but not the Dutch one as far as I know. I think Joy is right, we get the European version with the bicycle.

Marcie said...

I have received the US stamp and a few times the bicycle stamp mentioned by Sheila.

Helen said...

Hello Viridian,
Was out of town last weekend and missed Sunday Stamps. Just saw your theme for this week... very exciting! I haven't been near a scanner recently to be able to upload stamps - but I will have to make an extra effort now! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails