Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sunday Stamps # 176

A lovely June evening, the longest day of the year. Lovely long twilight evenings this time of year, followed by lightning bugs in the dark.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.



Our theme this week is open, anything you wish.  It's always interesting to see what contributors choose for this.  Here is a stamp that would be hard to fit into a theme.


But it is one I would want to share with you all.  From a recent Postcrossing card.

What interesting stamp or stamps do you have to share this week?  Please join in, even for the first time.

Theme next week: archaeology / anthropology.  I have a stamp of early rock art.
Theme two weeks from now: sports.

Viridian


8 comments:

Postcardy said...

It's nice here tonight too--after a very rainy week.

Ana said...

Love the love radiating from the stamp...and reminds me that Turkey is a country I yet have to visit, even though I live so near it...

Joy said...

Lovely long sunny day here this week too. Istanbul always sounds a fascinating place.

Bob Scotney said...

Guess it's too late for me to lose my heart in Istanbul.

violet s said...

I don't think it would ever be too late to lose your heart in Istanbul. (unless another war erupts...)

Little Nell said...

I’ve never been there either but there’s a lot of history connected with it and I still hope to visit one day.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

It's a long time since I visited Istanbul - an amazing city! I have so many memories of it, so the stamp fits perfectly.

We too are having some lovely June weather.

Mail Adventures said...

"Hearts" could be a good theme. There are a lot of stamps with hearts. This one is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails